woensdag 9 juni 2010

Do you have a blog? Of course, I have !


Hey folks,

June 2010. Young Ambassador Youth Olympic Games ... and not having a blog? Impossible! So, here I am. Ready to share with all of you my road to the first edition of the Youth Olympic Games!

And YES! It's a big challenge. No doubt that everybody in the world loves bringing people all over the world together to celebrate the Olympic Movement! Sport @ high level, our delegation is ready!!!

What am I doing at this moment to promote the Youth Olympic Games in Belgium? Well, so far, lots of actions have been taken. Take for exemple a look at http://www.facebook.com/belgianjuniorolympicteam or www.olympic.be. At International level, lot's of social media has been set up by the IOC and SYOCOG to spread informations, games, pictures, videos, links, blogs,...

Via this blog I'll explain my view, road to these Youth Olympic Games. I'll do it in English / French and perhaps also in my own language ;-)

ENJOY!!!

x Julie

1 opmerking: